Movers Davis, CA
Choosing the right moving and storage company can be a time-consuming and confusing effort. Let Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage replace your stress with comfort by showing you just how easy moving can be. Since 1973, we’ve put decades of experience to work for you and others like you in the Sacramento area to help solve moving and storage needs. We have the expertise and skills to give you a reliable and affordable moving experience! We’ve handled all sorts of moves including local, long-distance and commercial moves. Need more information? Feel free to read ahead or contact us regarding our other services.
Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage has been moving the Northern California area since 1973.
Moving to Davis, CADavis, CA, is located in Yolo County, CA. Within the Sacramento Valley in Northern California, this little hamlet is best known for the University of California, Davis, research facility and branch of the UC campus. Additionally, Davis has plenty of things for everyone of all ages to enjoy — especially a couple of obscure sights including bugs and bats! Here are just a few of the places we like to visit around town:
- Bohart Museum of Entomology: The Bohart Museum of Entomology is hidden on the UC Davis campus within the Academic Surge Building in room 1124. The museum has the ninth-largest collection of insects of North America! If you like creepy crawlers and interacting with them, this is the place to go.
- Eggheads: Scattered around the campus of UC Davis are a series of seven Egghead ceramic sculptures. Created by artist Robert Arneson, the installation of the Eggheads debuted in 1994, but were only completed shortly before his death just two years before.
- Bat Talk and Walks: At the Yolo Basin Foundation, you can see the bats at the Yolo Causeway. Every Summer the bats are showcased during the Yolo Basin’s Bat Talk and Walks where anyone can see the “flyout” of the largest colony of Mexican free-tailed bats.
- Great Bear Vineyards: Open on the second Saturday of each month, this boutique winery offers wine tastings and cheese and wine-pairing events. Take in the aromas of your favorite wines and cheeses while overlooking their large vineyard in beautiful Davis, CA.
- The Artery: An artist-owned and operated cooperative gallery that highlights various local artists and their work. From paintings to jewelry to ceramics, there is no end to what you can see, and oftentimes you may be able to purchase some artistic merchandise.