Searching for apartment movers in the Sacramento area? Look no further than Yolo Transfer. As a family-owned and operated company who has been trusted since all the way back in 1973 and has a dedication to providing top-quality customer service, you can feel confident that you will have a successful relocation when you say YOLO and choose Yolo.
Here at Yolo Transfer we make apartment moving a breeze by offering a large selection of moving services, including:
- The Ability to Work Within the Parameters of Your Lease Agreement
- Local, Long-Distance, and In-State Moving Services
- Full and Partial Packing and Unpacking Options
- Warehouse Storage with 24/7 Surveillance and Pest Control
- Family Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed: CAL-T 189819
- Fully Insured: General Liability/Workman’s Comp
- Certified ProMover by the American Trucking Association: Moving & Storage Conference
Our Apartment Moving ServicesWe make your move simple with expert moving services. We have a wide-range of offerings. To give you a successful relocation, we:
- Have the flexibility to work around your lease, such as working around a specific time-range.
- Are able to move locally in the Sacramento area, in-state across all of California, and long-distance across state lines.
- Offer packing services with all of the right packing supplies as well as complete unpacking services after your move.
- Can store your items securely in our warehouse with 24/7 surveillance and pest-control. Get your first 30 days free!
Top Apartment Moving Tips from the ExpertsWith nearly 4 decades of moving experience, we have learneda thing or two about moving apartments. If it’s your first time using a moving company, it may seem daunting. To help, we used our experience to put together these apartment moving tips:
- Go through your lease agreement(s) carefully. There may be move-out fees for your current apartment or move-in fees for your new apartment. Be sure to include these in your budget.
- Reserve elevators for both your current and new apartments by speaking to your landlord.
- See how the utilities that you have to handle in your new apartment compare to the ones you had to handle in your current apartment. It is best to set up utilities sooner rather than later.