California to Arizona Movers
As a full-service moving company, we offer a wide-range of moving, packing, and storage services designed to make your move easy. These are all completely tailorable to what you need. These include:
- Packing and Unpacking
- Both Residential and Office Moving
- Secure Warehouse Storage With 30 Days Free
- Specialty Moves (Antique Movers, Senior Movers, and More)
- Trusted Since 1973
- ProMover Certified by the American Trucking Association Moving & Storage Conference
- Fully Licensed and Insured, CAL-T 189819
- Buyer’s Guide to a Successful Relocation
Services for Moving From California to ArizonaWhen looking for interstate movers to take you from California to Arizona, be sure to get a moving company that can handle every aspect of your move. Here at Yolo Transfer, we are proud to be full-service movers. To make your move simple we offer:
- Packing and unpacking that can be tailored to your needs.
- Residential moving services and office moving services are both available.
- Warehouse storage with climate-control and 30 days of free storage.
- Expertise in specialty moves such as piano moving, gun-safe moving, and more.
Comparing Arizona and CaliforniaArizona and California may share a border, but their proximity doesn’t translate into too much similarity. When moving from California to Arizona, expect some big changes. Here are just a few things to expect:
- Cost of Living: You’ll find that the cost of living in Arizona is lower than in California across the board. That includes what you’ll spend on groceries, transportation, housing, childcare, and clothing.
- Taxes: Not only will you save a buck with cost of living, but on your taxes too. In Arizona you’ll find an individual income tax rate of 4.54%, which is less than half of California’s individual income tax rate of 9.3%.
- Weather: In the winter, you can expect very similar temperatures between California and Arizona. In the summer, California doesn’t get nearly as hot as Arizona. The summer high in Arizona is around 105 degrees fahrenheit compared to about 84 degrees fahrenheit in California.
What to See and Do in Your New Home StateDuring the moving process, don’t forget just how exciting it is that you will be living in a new state! To help you plan what to explore when you make it to Arizona, we put together some of our top things to see and do in The Copper State:
- Grand Canyon: While this one may be a bit obvious, it’s impossible to leave a wonder like this off the list. Take in the jaw-dropping breadth of the huge canyon and the gorgeous red and orange hues that make up the landscape. Different areas provide different views, so plan accordingly.
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum: At this location, you’ll find a zoo, natural history museum, botanical garden, art gallery, and aquarium. Plan to go here a few times so that you can hit every spot.
- Mill Avenue District: This section of downtown Tempe is your stop for shopping, food, and great nightlife.
- O.K. Corral: While not the technical site of the “Gunfight at the O.K. Corral”, there are plenty of ode’s to this fascinating event. This is the perfect place for those who love the wild west. Be sure to check out one of the reenactments of the gunfight.