Are you looking for a moving company that can get you to and from the Carmichael, CA area? Look no further, and choose the professionals with over four decades of moving & storage experience, Yolo Transfer. Our wide variety of professional moving services are designed with the goal of handling your relocation without the hassle. These services include:
- Local and Long-Distance Moving
- Full and Partial Packing and Unpacking
- Warehouse Storage with First 30 Days Free
- Residential, Office, and Commercial Moves
- Specialty Moving Services (Gun Safe Moving, Senior Moving, and More)
- Family-Owned and Operated
- Experienced Since 1973
- Fully Licensed, CAL-T 189819
- Fully Insured, General Liability and Workman’s Comp
- In-Depth Buyer’s Guide Available
Carmichael, CA MoversYolo Transfer is your best bet for a seamless Carmichael move. Our team provides amazing attention to detail to above and beyond customer service, From start to finish, it’s clear that with near 50 years of experience, we can handle every aspect of your move. You Only Live Once so move with the best; move with Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage!
The services we provide are top-notch and completely personalized to match your moving needs. We recognize that every move is different, there is no “one size fits all approach,” which is why we build our offerings to be flexible so that they can truly handle all of your belongings. Trust Yolo to be your Carmichael mover.
Carmichael, CA Moving ServicesIn order to have a successful moving experience in the Carmichael area, you need a moving team that offers all of the professional moving services that you have come to expect. You need a full-service moving company like Yolo Transfer. We are one of the few top-rated Carmichael moving companies that you can trust, that offers every service that you could need. Including:
Exploring Your New HometownNo matter what you’re interested in, Carmichael is an incredibly exciting city to live in. Moving can be very involved and it can be easy to forget just how fun moving can be. After all, you’re getting a whole new city to explore! Considering we’ve been moving since 1973 in the Carmichael area, we’ve certainly gained an understanding of the area. We used that experience to put together this list of places to dine and things to do:
- Breweries and Eateries: Carmichael is a great place to get a drink and a bite to eat. Our suggestion is to check-out place like River City Brewing Company, Rey Azteca Restaurant & Bar, and Mr. Pickle’s Sandwich & Burger shop. All of which are highly-recommended.
- Outdoor Areas: Ancil Hoffman Park sits right beside the American River and is the go-to area to experience nature and even get some great exercise. The park is 396 acres full of 100-year old oak trees, flat walking trails, and picnic areas to gather and enjoy lunch.
The daily pass is $5 for a standard vehicle, or, if you plan on visiting on more than one occasion, it’s best you consider an annual pass for your vehicle which runs $50 per year.
Recreation passes are also available for those who plan to bring small watercraft down to the riverfront. Those passes are $100 per year for both vehicle and trailer. The biggest benefit to buying an annual pass is when dynamic pricing kicks in during peak summer months, you’re not stuck paying more money to get into the park.
- Golf: Tee it up at Ancil Hoffman Golf Course which is one of greater Sacramento’s most highly-rated courses on Google, and is located within the Ancil Hoffman Park.