Options for Your Moving Quote
You may notice on our form that we mention options for your “Survey Type”. We put these together because we want the best moving experience for you, so we provide different ways for you to get your quote. These include:
This is the standard way of getting a moving quote. An expert from our company will come to your door and do a walkthrough. This will allow us to get a thorough understanding of what will be moved and the layout of the house. With this info we can get the best quote for you.
Virtual In-Home Survey:
Our virtual surveys allow for an efficient quote that is still effective and allows you the privacy of not having someone come directly to your home. We handle these over video chat, which means you can do it on a phone or tablet and walk the camera through the house.
When getting a moving quote, you will always want to be sure that the moving company does an in-depth survey of all of your items. This is the only way of getting an accurate quote. You will want to avoid “instant quotes” and quotes given over the phone, which often turn out to be just estimates.
Yolo Transfer’s Moving Services
You can get a moving quote for any of our moving and storage services. We offer a wide-range of services for you to choose from. These include:
- Local Moving, In-State Moving, and Long-Distance Moving
- Residential Moves and Office Moves
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Warehouse Storage with Climate-Control
- Specialty Moving Services
After filling out your quote form and getting in touch with a Yolo representative, you will be able to discuss with them the services that you are in need of. We ensure that our services are tailorable, so we can and will work with you to make sure that you are getting unique service that fits your unique move.
Your Steps After Getting Your Quote
The moving process is new for a lot of people. It’s normal to not know exactly what steps will happen in your move. Here are a few things for you to do after you get your moving quote:
- It is key to take inventory of your items. A great way to do this is to take pictures of your items. Maybe you won’t be able to do it for all of your belongings, but be sure to get this done for fragile, large, or valuable items that are more likely to be damaged or would be a bigger issue if damaged. This will keep you covered by allowing you to see and have proof of the condition of your items before the move.
- You should look into getting an appraiser to put a value on items such as antiques. If you need to file a claim for this item, it will make the process easier if you have an appraised price.
- Plan to be at your new home on the day of your move when your movers arrive. You have to be there to receive your items and check their condition.
Still uncertain? With Yolo Transfer there’s no reason to worry. When you fill out your moving quote form, you get a moving specialist assigned to be there with you through every step of the way; guiding you through the process and answering any questions that you have.
Why Choose Yolo Transfer for Your Sacramento Area Move?
You need a moving company that you can trust for your move. So, what makes Yolo Transfer that company? Not only are we family-owned and operated, fully-licensed (CAL-T 189819), and fully-insured (General Liability and Workman’s Comp), but we are also highly reviewed by past customers.
To start your move, simply fill out the form on the top of this page
nce, so choose the right movers for you!