Moving a school requires expertise that few moving companies can give you. With experience since 1973 and a long history of successful moves, Yolo Transfer is your choice for a great school move. As a family-owned company with an A+ rating from the BBB, you can rest easy moving with Yolo.
School Moving Services in SacramentoFor your school move, go with a full-service moving company that is built to handle every aspect of your move. To make school moving a breeze, we offer:
- Specialized equipment to streamline the process
- Warehouse storage solutions with climate-control to keep your blackboard, desks, and anything else you may need stored in perfect condition.
- Full and partial packing and unpacking tailored to perfectly fit your move.
- Flexible hours to work around when the school is closed. This includes evening and weekend moving.
- An expert moving counselor who will help walk you through every step.
College and University MovingYolo Transfer is proud to offer our services for all types of schools, from elementary and middle schools to high schools and universities. We are able to offer these services because we recognize the differences that go into them. Here at Yolo, we handle university and college moves by handling moving dorms, classrooms, admin buildings, and even moving things around campus for events. As college and university movers we offer full-service moving to handle the large furniture and expensive tech that is found on campuses. Our background-checked and expertly-trained crew has the expertise to handle moving across large campuses while avoiding students as much as possible and keeping your items secure.
Planning Your School MoveDon’t get lost in the complexity of moving. We want to help you through all phases of planning your school move, which is why we put together these 4 key tips to make the whole process simple:
- Making your budget the first priority in your school moving process means you can plan more accurately for the rest of the project. We can help you with quotes for all phases of your planned moves, to help with budgets for approval by your institution.
- Always make sure that families, vendors, and staff are made aware of the move as soon as possible so they can make their necessary plans. Don’t hesitate to announce any changes that are to be made immediately.
- Moving is the perfect time to declutter, even for school moves. Whether it’s the stuff in the back of supply closets that you haven’t touched in years or the desks you were planning on replacing soon. Recycling, selling, or donating these items will make the moving experience simpler and save you money with your moving company.
- Be sure to take advantage of the expertise of the moving counselor assigned to you when you move with Yolo Transfer. They are there to help you with anything you need, from the moment you get your quote all the way through moving day.