California to Texas Movers
Yolo Transfer is dedicated to providing truly full-service moves to give you peace-of-mind throughout your entire California to Texas move. For these moves, we offer:
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Residential and Office Moving Options
- Secure Warehouse Storage With 24/7 Surveillance
- Specialty Moving, Such as Gun-Safe and Senior Moving
So, why choose Yolo Transfer over other “long-distance movers near me”?
- Experienced Since 1973
- ProMover Certified by the American Trucking Association Moving & Storage Conference
- Fully Licensed and Insured, CAL-T 189819
- In-Depth Buyer’s Guide
Request your free quote
from Yolo Transfer today! Give us a call at (530) 668-1007
if you want to learn more.
Looking for a California moving company to handle your move to Texas? For professional movers with professional-quality moving services, look no further than Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage. We have the experience, knowledge, and dedication necessary to provide you with a truly stress-free moving process. When you say YOLO and move halfway across the country, make sure you go with Yolo.
We are proud to be an interstate agent of Bekins Van Lines. With over 500 agents coast-to-coast, your move will be handled with consistently great-quality from start to finish, wherever in Texas you’re moving to.
Services for Moving From California to Texas
For your move, you need California to Texas movers that are able to handle every aspect of your move. That is why we at Yolo Transfer offer a wide-range of services, including:
- Full or partial packing and unpacking services.
- Both residential and office moving available.
- Secure, climate-controlled warehouse storage options with 24/7 surveillance.
- Specialty moving expertise in antique moving, gun-safe moving, and more.
We have experience serving the Sacramento area since 1973. In that time we have learned what people truly need for their interstate moves. For your move, go with the moving company that is built to handle exactly what you need and everything that you may need, Yolo Transfer.
Everything to Know About Texas
We want to make this transition simple for you. Part of that is helping you prepare for the big changes that come with living in Texas after living in California. To help you, we put together some of the most noteworthy details about Texas:
- Cost of Living: It can be tough to compare the cost-of-living of two states, since this changes so much from city to city, but Best Place’s comparison of Dallas and Los Angeles shed some light into the states’ biggest cities. They found that, overall, someone with a salary of $117,748 in Los Angeles would only need a salary of $65,000 to lead the same quality-of-life in Dallas. This is on account of the higher housing cost, transportation cost, and food/grocery cost.
- Tech Industry: It wasn’t that long ago that the thought of moving away from California to follow the tech industry would sound absurd, but now its reality. Quite a few big players in the tech industry are making a new home in Texas, specifically in Austin. That includes companies such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Oracle moving their headquarters from California to Texas. This means plenty of job opportunities will be available throughout the state.
- The Weather: While you will continue avoiding the cold, look out for the heat in Texas. The average temperature stays roughly the same in California. The average high temps per month in California range from 69 to 84 degrees Fahrenheit, while in Texas you’ll see a range from 55 to 96 degrees Fahrenheit, per Current Results and Dallas Film Commission.
Moving from California to Texas can be a big shock. Understanding these notable aspects about Texas can better prepare you to get fully settled in your new home.
What to See and Do in Your New Home State
One of the most exciting parts about moving is exploring your new home. Texas has no shortage of excitement. To help you plan what you’ll be doing, we put together a couple of the top Texas locations to check out:
- San Antonio River Walk: Here you will find several miles of great shopping and amazing local restaurants. You’ll have to come here a few times to experience it all!
- Space Center Houston: One of the most fascinating places in Texas, learn all about the past, present, and planned future of the space program. You’ll be able to walk inside replicas of shuttles and space stations, touch rocks from the Moon and Mars, and maybe even meet an astronaut.
- Big Bend National Park: Texas is full of beautiful nature. Big Bend National Park is a great place to take in some of the best of what Texas has to offer. Check out mountains, canyons, and the Rio Grande River.
- Fort Worth Stockyards: Founded in 1866, these historic stockyards are the last remaining facility of its kind in the United States. Here you will be able to check out rodeos, concerts, and Western-themed theatre.
- Cadillac Ranch: For those with an artistic side, this should be one of the first places you visit. This art piece features a perfect line of old Cadillac cars and trucks half-buried in the ground, front-first. The most exciting part? You can add to this piece! Thousands have spray painted these cars and you are encouraged to leave your own mark on them.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for what there is to do in Texas. Make sure you put these on your bucket list, but be sure to explore every corner of the state to experience as much as you can from this great state.
Get Your Free Long-Distance Moving Quote
Yolo Transfer is your best bet for moving to the Lone Star State. We have been experienced since 1973, fully-licenced (Our CAL-T number is 189819), and a certified ProMover by the American Trucking Association Moving & Storage Conference. If you’re looking for a moving company that you can trust, there’s no better option than Yolo Transfer.
If you have any questions or wish to learn more about our California to Texas moving services, reach out to us at (530) 668-1007
. If you’re planning your move, be sure to get your free quote
from Yolo Transfer.