Whether you’re moving to or out of Vacaville, Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage are the local movers for you. Since 1973, we have been completing local moves with ease and efficiency. Whether you are looking for a residential move, business move or commercial move, we have the experience to fit you. We offer:
- Flexible moving packages
- Packing and unpacking services
- Warehouse storage
- Believe in high-quality customer service
- Commit to the promise of moving your belongings carefully and efficiently
- Want to make each move for our customers as stress-free as possible
Moving to VacavilleVacaville, California is in Solano County in Northern California midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. Discover a place that has easy access to these big cities while remaining an ideal spot for those looking for the life of leisure. This beautiful town is bordered by rolling hillsides, fruit orchards and a strong community with natural beauty and a small-town vibe where you can unwind and partake in outdoor recreation, shopping, dining, events and more. Vacaville, California is a special place to live, work, play, and visit and once you understand why, you’ll be asking yourself, “why didn’t I move here sooner?!”
What to do in VacavilleIn Vacaville, you can find a wonderful escape from the city life filled with lots of family friendly lodging, restaurants and a large range of activities and events in which you can participate, including some free things for our budget-friendly residents.
- The Historic Homes Walking Tour: Take a step back in time on this self-guided tour starting from Vacaville Museum! Meander about and get an eye-full of old Vacaville and its historic homes as you take this printable guide with you to help enhance your experience.
- Vacaville Museum: We invite you to enjoy the cultural and historical preservation of all of Solano County. Take your time and gaze upon exhibits that date back over 70 years of community heritage.
- Vacaville Vintage Market: At the local vintage market, you can find something for everyone! Collectors will have a great time, and if you’re in the market for vintage furniture and decorations for your yard or home, so will you! Peruse the mix of eclectic items if you’re looking for something unique.
- Alamo Creek Bike Trail: This bike trail connects several parks including Nelson Park, Patwin Park, and Beelard Park. The length of the trail is roughly 4.4 miles and doesn’t just cater to human visitors, but the natural wildlife as well.
- Nut Tree Family Plaza: The Plaza and Kids Corner features free rides and activities for the young’uns ranging from carousels and seesaws to playgrounds and tickets for the Nut Tree Train ride.