Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage has been in business since 1973, and with over 30 years of experience in the moving and storage industry, there are no signs of stopping. Each move we handle remains consistently easy and stress-free. That’s because our crew is professionally trained and given comprehensive background checks to give you the peace of mind when choosing our services. As with any move, our Vacaville movers offer residential and commercial moving services including local, long distance, office, and dorm room moving services. If you don’t need a full-service move and just require some packing & unpacking services, hauling and/or warehouse storage solutions, we can help with that too! Our services cover all over Vacaville whether you’re moving to, from or within this fair city, Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage has your back.
Moving to VacavilleVacaville, California is in Solano County in Northern California midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. Discover a place that has easy access to these big cities while remaining an ideal spot for those looking for the life of leisure. This beautiful town is bordered by rolling hillsides, fruit orchards and a strong community with natural beauty and a small-town vibe where you can unwind and partake in outdoor recreation, shopping, dining, events and more. Vacaville, California is a special place to live, work, play, and visit and once you understand why, you’ll be asking yourself, “why didn’t I move here sooner?!”
Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage has been moving the Northern California area since 1973.
What to do in VacavilleIn Vacaville, you can find a wonderful escape from the city life filled with lots of family friendly lodging, restaurants and a large range of activities and events in which you can participate, including some free things for our budget-friendly residents.
- The Historic Homes Walking Tour: Take a step back in time on this self-guided tour starting from Vacaville Museum! Meander about and get an eye-full of old Vacaville and its historic homes as you take this printable guide with you to help enhance your experience.
- Vacaville Museum: We invite you to enjoy the cultural and historical preservation of all of Solano County. Take your time and gaze upon exhibits that date back over 70 years of community heritage.
- Vacaville Vintage Market: At the local vintage market, you can find something for everyone! Collectors will have a great time, and if you’re in the market for vintage furniture and decorations for your yard or home, so will you! Peruse the mix of eclectic items if you’re looking for something unique.
- Alamo Creek Bike Trail: This bike trail connects several parks including Nelson Park, Patwin Park, and Beelard Park. The length of the trail is roughly 4.4 miles and doesn’t just cater to human visitors, but the natural wildlife as well.
- Nut Tree Family Plaza: The Plaza and Kids Corner features free rides and activities for the young’uns ranging from carousels and seesaws to playgrounds and tickets for the Nut Tree Train ride.