Moving out of the state? Moving across the state? Whether you’re looking for an interstate or intrastate long-distance move, Yolo Transfer is the moving company for you. We have been trusted by the Sacramento area to handle long-distance moves since our start in 1973.
Yolo Transfer is proud to be an agent of Stevens Worldwide Van Lines. We are able to handle your move from coast-to-coast, guaranteeing a top-quality moving experience for the entirety of the moving process, with over 500 agents in the United States.
Long-Distance Moving Services in Sacramento
When choosing a long-distance moving company, you’ll want to find one that has the right services for you. Too much of the moving industry approaches every move with a one-size-fits-all approach. We avoid doing this by offering a wide-variety of tailorable services to make moving with us more efficient.
The services we offer include:
- Professional packing with all of the necessary supplies
- Secure warehouse storage with climate-control
- Disassembly and reassembly of larger items
- Specialty moving expertise for antiques, gun safes, and more
If there is any service that you don’t see on that list that you would like, just ask. We are dedicated to providing personalized service with top-quality care. For your interstate move, go with Yolo Transfer, the full-service Sacramento moving company.
Planning Your Long-Distance Move
Our goal is to make the moving process entirely stress-free. We don’t just do that by providing top-quality moving services, professional packing, and secure storage facilities, but by helping you navigate the complexities of moving. To help you stay on track, here are a few:
- The first step is determining whether or not you will hire a mover. To start this, you can get a few quotes from different moving companies. Yolo Transfer offers free quotes with in-person and virtual options.
- Next, you’ll want to choose the best long-distance mover for you. To make an educated decision, you’ll want to look at the company’s reviews, speak directly with them, and check out their services to see if they match your needs.
- You’ll want to take inventory of everything you own. That means going through each room and determining which items need disassembly, which will need to be boxed, and items that need specialty handling.
- On moving day, be there to answer any questions that the movers have and give any direction that’s needed.
These are just a few of the important steps to take when planning your Sacramento long-distance move. To get more in-depth information on the moving process, take a look at our Buyer’s Guide for a definitive list of the steps to take.
Get Your Long-Distance Moving Quote
For your intrastate, interstate, or cross-country move, go with Yolo Transfer. We have been trusted since 1973 and, in that time, have dedicated ourselves to providing efficient and effective moves while offering top-quality customer service. We are family-owned and operated and fully-licensed and insured. Here at Yolo Transfer, we offer you a move that you don’t have to stress about.