If you’re wondering which moving and storage company to choose from for your next move to or from Folsom, CA, choose Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage. Since 1973, we have been helping thousands of California residents with their moving and storage needs.
With decades of experience under our belt, we’re uniquely positioned to give you a reliable and affordable moving experience. We’ve handled all shapes and sizes of moves from all across California including Woodland, Sacramento, Granite Bay, Davis and more.
Moving to Folsom, CA
Folsom, CA is positioned in the Sierra Nevada Foothills about 25 miles northeast of Sacramento. All around Folsom are various things for everyone to experience such as recreational parks, restaurants, shopping and sights to explore. There’s always something to do in Folsom:
- Folsom State Recreation Area: Right at Folsom’s backdoor lies the Folsom State Recreational Park. This park has two reservoirs, Folsom Lake and Lake Natoma. With over 19,000 acres, there are tons of outdoor activities for anyone to enjoy including hiking trails, campgrounds and educational centers.
- Folsom Historic District: Sutter Street and all its surrounding streets are often cited as the “Heart of Folsom” giving visitors something to do year-round. This historic area is lined with 1850s storefronts transformed into modern businesses. The Folsom History Museum on Sutter Street provides more insight into the illustrious history of downtown Folsom.
- Folsom Prison Museum: We can’t mention Folsom Prison without Johnny Cash, who visited Folsom Prison in 1963 to record country music’s most celebrated live album. On the grounds of the active Folsom Prison stands the Folsom Prison Museum, with exhibits including photographs, artifacts and a macabre collection on accounts of fatal accidents within the prison.
- Johnny Cash Trail: The Johnny Cash Trail is a 10.1 kilometer paved trail, both bike and pedestrian friendly. The trail connects itself and the Folsom Lake Trail across a unique bridge inspired by architecture from the nearby Folsom Prison.
- Marly and Moo: This is a two-floor gastropub with a splendid view of Old Folsom from its rooftop deck. Along with the scenic and historic view of Folsom, enjoy an assortment of creative food and craft beers at Marly and Moo.
- Seaquest Folsom: Dive on in a world of discovery at Seaquest Folsom! You’ll go on an adventure through rainforests, to the depths of the ocean and beyond. There are tons of exciting exhibits that allow anyone to create an unforgettable experience interacting with the animals by playing with or feeding them.
Folsom Moving & Storage Services
At Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage, we’ve been upholding professional standards of high-quality and customer service since 1973. We’re here to ensure your move is successful from beginning to end.
To that end, we’d like to provide you with a succinct description of what services are available for your benefit:
In the market for a new home or office? We can help. Wherever you need to move to locally, we know the area so we can get you where you need to be, quickly and efficiently.
Travelling to a different town, city or state? At Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage, we’re in it for the long-haul. Literally. We have a network of 400 agents nationwide to help us, help you!
While you’re selling your house or changing offices, sometimes you don’t have the space to store all your goods or equipment, but we do! Let us show you how we can keep your items secure, safe and free from environmental damages year-round.
Hate packing? We don’t! Which is why you shouldn’t be afraid to ask for help. We have dollies, blankets, pads and more to help keep your items secure and safe from harm.
We move all sorts of homes, apartments and lofts of any size. Whether you’re a party of one or a family of four, we’ve got the crew, resources and tips to make your move as easy as pie.
No business is too small or too large for us to handle. We’re in the business of supporting your business. Let us assist you with your fragile computer equipment and sensitive files. Our movers are specially trained to minimize downtime and interruptions.
Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage Can Help!
With an amazing array of sights to see and experiences to experience, it’s a wonder why anyone leaves Folsom!
For more information regarding Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage services in Folsom or anywhere else Sacramento, please contact us at (530) 668-1007 or fill out our free online quote form and a moving representative can answer any questions you may have.