If you’re wondering which moving and storage company to choose from for your next move to or from Folsom, CA, choose Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage. Since 1973, we have been helping thousands of California residents with their moving and storage needs. With decades of experience under our belt, we’re uniquely positioned to give you a reliable and affordable moving experience. We’ve handled all shapes and sizes of moves from all across California including Woodland, Sacramento, Granite Bay, Davis and more.
Yolo Transfer Moving & Storage has been moving the Northern California area since 1973.
Moving to Folsom, CAFolsom, CA is positioned in the Sierra Nevada Foothills about 25 miles northeast of Sacramento. All around Folsom are various things for everyone to experience such as recreational parks, restaurants, shopping and sights to explore. There’s always something to do in Folsom:
- Folsom State Recreation Area: Right at Folsom’s backdoor lies the Folsom State Recreational Park. This park has two reservoirs, Folsom Lake and Lake Natoma. With over 19,000 acres, there are tons of outdoor activities for anyone to enjoy including hiking trails, campgrounds and educational centers.
- Folsom Historic District: Sutter Street and all its surrounding streets are often cited as the “Heart of Folsom” giving visitors something to do year-round. This historic area is lined with 1850s storefronts transformed into modern businesses. The Folsom History Museum on Sutter Street provides more insight into the illustrious history of downtown Folsom.
- Folsom Prison Museum: We can’t mention Folsom Prison without Johnny Cash, who visited Folsom Prison in 1963 to record country music’s most celebrated live album. On the grounds of the active Folsom Prison stands the Folsom Prison Museum, with exhibits including photographs, artifacts and a macabre collection on accounts of fatal accidents within the prison.
- Johnny Cash Trail: The Johnny Cash Trail is a 10.1 kilometer paved trail, both bike and pedestrian friendly. The trail connects itself and the Folsom Lake Trail across a unique bridge inspired by architecture from the nearby Folsom Prison.
- Seaquest Folsom: Dive on in a world of discovery at Seaquest Folsom! You’ll go on an adventure through rainforests, to the depths of the ocean and beyond. There are tons of exciting exhibits that allow anyone to create an unforgettable experience interacting with the animals by playing with or feeding them.